Search information pages
8. Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Arthritis Research & Therapy?
Illustrations, figures or tables from any research article may be reproduced in any format or medium, provided that BioMed Central is duly identified as the original publisher, and that proper attribution of authorship and correct citation details are given.
Research articles, and other articles carrying the open access logo may be reproduced in accordance with BioMed Central's Open Access Charter.
For permission to reproduce content from any other articles, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with relevant details, or send a fax or letter to: BioMed Central, Reprints & Permissions Department, Floor 6, 236 Gray's Inn Road, London, WC1X 8HB, UK. Fax: +44 (0)20 3192 2010.
For further information, please see BioMed Central's reprints and permissions page.
- What is Arthritis Research & Therapy?
- Why submit to Arthritis Research & Therapy?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Arthritis Research & Therapy?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Arthritis Research & Therapy?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Arthritis Research & Therapy's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?
- How much of the content on the website is available for free?
- What is the peer-review process for Arthritis Research & Therapy ?
- How quickly will my research article be published in Arthritis Research & Therapy?